The participants should be able to understand the physical parameters, symbols, construction and functions of various Pneumatic components. Participants should be able to make simple Pneumatic circuit on the training rig. Participants should be able to read, analyse and understand fundamental Electro-Pneumatic circuits.
- Concept of Closed loop control system
- Working with closed loop pneumatics valve
- Programming using PID blocks in PLC
- Technical Knowledge (A minimum qualification of Diploma or Engineering recommended)
- Must have completed Basic Pneumatics & Advanced Pneumatics.
Teaching & Learning Media:
- Multimedia Presentation
- Cut-section & transparent models
- Sample units & power units
- PC Animation & E-learning
Duration: 1 weeks (18 Hours)
Evaluation: Theory and Practical Exam
- Operation, Maintenance, Assembly & Planning personnel & designers.
- Engineering Students
- Rs.5500/- per participant + GST as applicable