The participants should be able to understand the physical parameters, symbols, construction and functions of various mobile hydraulics components. Participants should be able to read, analyse and understand fundamental of Mobile Hydraulic system.
- Introduction to closed loop Hydraulics
- Concept of Proportional Hydraulics & its application
- Working principle of Mobile Hydraulics
- Programming using PID blocks in PLC
- Technical Knowledge (A minimum qualification of Diploma or Engineering recommended)
- Must have completed Basic Hydraulics lab.
Teaching & Learning Media:
- Multimedia Presentation
- Cut-section & transparent models
- Sample units & power units
- PC Animation & E-learning
- Theory and Practical Exam
- Operation, Maintenance, Assembly & Planning personnel & designers.
- Engineering Students
- Rs.5500/- per participant + GST as applicable